Friday, October 12, 2007

Travel Counsellors

I'm flying to New Jersey on October 15th to start training with Travel Counsellors so I can start working from home as a travel agent again. I'm very excited about this company, they offer so much more than the previous company I was with and it gives me a much broader range of services to offer to my clients.

I'm also hoping to start offering Stitch Away Retreats (hence the name of my Blog) - for Needlepointers, Stitchers of all Types of Needlework, Knitters, Quilters.

I would like to offer weekend retreats to getaway and stitch and relax. On occassion we will have a National Teacher come to teach a small piece for us. The possibilities are limitless and if you have any ideas you would like to share please let me know and will try to put them into action.

Happy Stitching!
Gina

No comments: