Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Personal Travel Counsellor

I made it back from New Jersey and training. I am so excited about being back in business for myself and Travel Industry again. I have renewed excitment, this is a wonderful company and they offer amazing tools and technology for me to take care of my clients and there travel wishes in the manner I want to. They offer unsurpassed support to the home based agents so we can focus on our business better and take care of the clients more attentively.

So as you can imagine with starting my travel business back up and becoming the new opportunity basket coordinator I haven't found much time to stitch. And of course, I added to my stash by purchasing 2 heart kits from Gay Ann Rogers during her E-Merchandise Sale - Don't Tell the Husband! I'm stopped at window #3 on the Redwork Mystery Sampler and row #3 on Cobblefield Road, Ro's ANG CyberClass.

I'll try to start making a weekly post and add photos.
Gina

No comments: